Update on School Closing 3/17/2021

When it comes to making decisions on closing, we try to weigh everything in making a decision for the safety of our families.  While we try to avoid such a late notice of closing school, we also realize it is never too late to make that decision in the interest of safety.


The 6:30am update this morning on today’s storms both moved up the timeframe for the storms in our area and increased the risk factor.  Because of that update, we will cancel school for today, March 17th.  This includes all Childcare and any extracurricular activities.


We will continue to watch updates throughout the day, and we will send an update later today on any delay to opening tomorrow.


Having seen so recently the physical, mental, and emotional scars these storms have brought to our area, we know this can be a time of anxiety.  But we are thankful our Heavenly Father already knows what the days holds.  We will be praying for our Tabernacle families today.  Please let us know if you have any questions.